Inspection to drive UBER
UBER requires annual safety inspection of your vehicle. We can carry out the inspection required by UBER and help you get going immediately. Not to mention that if you need any repair to make it up-to UBER standard, we will do that for you as well.
What is checked in inspection?
Vehicle is inspected in details for lights, brakes, suspension, windows, tires and other important components of your vehicle.
Result of inspection is clearly marked on the inspection form with the date of inspection. The inspecting authority and vehicle identification is marked as well.
- 4-door vehicle with independently opening doors
- 5 seatbelts
- 10 years or newer
- No salvaged or rebuilt vehicles
- No commercial branding
- Pass a vehicle inspection
- Vehicle insurance as specified by UBER
- Driver’s license – class 4 (not for UBER eats)
Download the UBER INSPECTION FORM here.